July 30, 2009

OTD is JP

This is OFFICIAL. The blogger known as OTD is in fact, none other then Jewish Philosopher. It's been so obvious, I don't know how we didn't see this before.   I guess JP in trying to give skeptics a bad name, decided to use the OTD handle. But old habits are hard to break. JP has been leaving obnoxious comments and making outrageous accusations about people for years now. OTD really does the same thing. Now, you may ask how on earth do I know this. Where is the evidence? Pssshhhhttttt. Evidence, shmevidence. I can sense that JP and OTD are one in the same. In fact, JP might be using several names across many blogs. We should not stop till his unchecked trolling is over. I mean, JP has ruined ALL of our lives. We must not stop till we uncover all his phony identities. Every blog needs to commit themselves to this holy crusade. I mean, I personally, can't sleep anymore due to JP's malice. And now that I  know he is OTD it only intensifies how evil this man truly is. Forget about the fact that nobody really gives a crap how many names someone might use to get their points across, NO!!!,  we will hunt ever blogger down with absolutely no evidence in hand and uncover them for the evil, EVIL frauds they are. Oooooooooh JP, you thought you can fool me, but my linguistic skills are second to none. You can run, but you can't hide.


Update: If you want to help, please post a link to this post on your blog. We have to come together on this. Everybody on the J-blogoshere has to be made aware of this new development.